PMI OVOC Virtual Annual Business Meeting 2021
The May 6th, 2021 Virtual Annual Business Meeting is complimentary and exclusive to members of the PMI OVOC. The purpose of this meeting is to review the Chapters 2020 financial statements, introduce you to the newly appointed 2021 Board of Directors, review the 2019 chapter activities and discover what 2021 has in store.
- Discover how your chapter is working for you.
- Let your voice be heard - help us by attending and providing your input to the Chapter operations.
- Learn about the PMI OVOC 2020 successes and what is in store for 2021.
- If you’re PMP certified, you can earn one (1) PDU under Strategic and Business Management as it pertains to The PMI Talent Triangle®.
- PMI OVOC will register PDUs for you.
- Motions received via email (send to email@example.com) by April 30th, 2021, will be prepared in slide format for presentation, discussion and voting onsite at the ABM. All motions received after this date and at the meeting will be read to the membership for discussion and voting.
- Only "seconded" motions will be considered at the meeting.
Return your motion to us by:
Please Download / View ABM Documents
For the following documents, you must be logged into the PMI OVOC website. On the Member Dashboard, click on the Chapter Information tab to open the webpage to download the documents.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.