Virtual PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Preparation Course
PMI Ontario Chapters Present:
Get Your PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep
Agile practices and principles offer a great benefit to a variety of industries and organizations, and many companies are now looking for agile project managers. With this shift to a more agile methodology in the workplace, the popularity of the PMI-ACP® certification is growing faster than ever. If you want to become a more versatile project manager, PMI OVOC has the most innovative courses and instructors available to become an agile certified practitioner as quickly as possible. Earn the required 21 contact hours through real-life scenarios, you will review Agile terminology and well-known practices, and leverage PMI's seven domains of practice to create a personalized self-study plan and increase the effectiveness of your exam preparation.
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP exam while completing the required 21 contact hours
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
This course is recognized by PMI for the 21 contact hours necessary to qualify to write the PMI-ACP Exam.
For complete details regarding the PMI-ACP eligibility requirements, please view the PMI-ACP Handbook.
Our Commitment to Quality
All classes and products offered by PMI OVOC are thoroughly reviewed to ensure quality and consistency. Content offered to students undergo continuous reviews and quality assessments.
ACP-PMI Certification Prerequisites:
- Twelve (12) months of general project experience within the last five (5) years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- Eight (8) months of agile project experience within the last three (3) years. This requirement is in addition to the twelve (12) months of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices – This PMI-ACP Exam Prep Course will satisfy this requirement
Included Course Materials:
- 21 instructor-led contact hours and a certificate
- 90 day subscription to over 1000 exam practice questions
- Course binder
Date and Time:
- Fridays 7 PM to 9:30 PM, Saturdays 9 AM to 11:30 AM and 1 PM to 3:30 PM
- 16-17 Oct, 23-24 Oct, 30-31 Oct and 6 Nov
- Early Bird Fee until 25 September 2020:
- PMI OVOC Members: $795 (plus 13% HST)
- Non-members $895 (plus 13% HST)
- Regular Fee until 9 October 2020:
- PMI OVOC Members: $895 (plus 13% HST)
- Non-members $995 (plus 13% HST)
- Late Fee starting 10 October:
- PMI OVOC Members: $995 (plus 13% HST)
- Non-members $1,095 (plus 13% HST)
Please Note: Only PMI OVOC members are eligible for the discounted rate for the course. You can obtain your PMI and Chapter membership online at the PMI website.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m., five (5) business days before the event and must be sent in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a 20% administration fee charged for cancellations, subtracted from the refund. Cancellation/refund requests will not be accepted less than five (5) business days before the event. Substitutions, however, are welcome. Please, inform us by noon the day before the event, with the name of the person who will be your substitute, by emailing email@example.com@pmiovoc.org.
Photography and Filming: Photographs, audio, and video are sometimes captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering, attendees hereby grant ONTARIO Chapters and their representatives permission to photograph and record them at events, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, social media, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.