PMI OVOC Virtual Annual Business Meeting 2020
The May 7th, 2020 Virtual Annual Business Meeting is complimentary and exclusive to members of the PMI OVOC. The purpose of this meeting is review the Chapters 2019 financial statements, introduce you to the newly appointed 2020 Board of Directors, review the 2019 chapter activities and discover what 2020 has in store.
- Discover how your chapter is working for you.
- Let your voice be heard - help us by attending and providing your input to the Chapter operations.
- Learn about the PMI OVOC 2019 successes and what is in store for 2020.
- If you’re PMP certified, you can earn one (1) PDU under Strategic and Business Management as it pertains to The PMI Talent Triangle®.
- PMI OVOC will register PDUs for you.
- Motions received via email (send to email@example.com) by April 30th, 2020, will be prepared in slide format for presentation, discussion and voting onsite at the ABM. All motions received after this date and at the meeting will be read to the membership for discussion and voting.
- Only "seconded" motions will be considered at the meeting.
Two ways you can return your motion to us;
- Online Motion Form (fill out online and submit) or Motion Form - Hard copy (print, scan and send) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Two ways to submit your proxy to us:
- Online Proxy Form (fill out online and submit) or Proxy Form - Hard copy (print, scan and send) to email@example.com
- If you cannot attend the ABM and would like to submit a proxy vote please download the file and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Download / View ABM Documents
For the following documents, you must be logged into the PMI OVOC website. On the Member Dashboard, click on the Chapter Information tab to open the webpage to download the documents.
There will be a video and audio recording of this PMI OVOC AGM Meeting. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to record you, and distribute (both now and in the future) all attendee's visual and voice recording, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
It is no longer possible to register for this event