PMI OVOC 2019 PMI-ACP PREP Course- September 9-11
Get Your PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep
Agile practices and principles offer a great benefit to a variety of industries and organizations, and many companies are now looking for agile project managers. With this shift to a more agile methodology in the workplace, the popularity of the PMI-ACP® certification is growing faster than ever. If you want to become a more versatile project manager, PMI OVOC has the most innovative courses and instructors available to become an agile certified practitioner as quickly as possible. Earn the required 21 contact hours through real-life scenarios, you will review Agile terminology and well-known practices, and leverage PMI's seven domains of practice to create a personalized self-study plan and increase the effectiveness of your exam preparation.
You Will Learn How To
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP exam while completing the required 21 contact hours
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
This course is recognized by PMI for the 21 contact hours necessary to qualify to write the PMP® Exam.
For complete details regarding the PMP eligibility requirements, please view the PMI-ACP Handbook.
Our Commitment to Quality
All classes and products offered by PMI OVOC are thoroughly reviewed to ensure quality and consistency. Content offered to students undergo continuous reviews and quality assessments.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices
Included Course Material
- 24 hours of instructor-led material
- 21 contact hours - Certificate
- 90 day subscription to over 1000 exam practice questions
- Course material
September 9-11, 2019
Monday, September 9, 2019 the doors will open each morning at 7:45AM for sign-in. The seminar will begin promptly at 8:15AM. Lunch will be from 12:15 - 1:00.
Ottawa Conference & Event Centre
200 Coventry Road,
Ottawa, ON K1K 4S3
Early Bird Fee - $1150.00 (plus 13% HST) - End August 15, 2019
Regular Fee - $1350.00 (plus 13% HST) - End August 29, 2019
Late Fee - $1550.00 (plus 13% HST) - Beginning August 30, 2019
Registration closes September 5, 2019.
*Please note-If registration is CLOSED, please contact email@example.com.
It is no longer possible to register for this event