PgMP Preparation Course
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
COURSE DATES: November 1st, 2 & 3, 2021
FORMAT: Online or in person. Make your choice in the registration menu on the left.
It is with great pleasure that PMI-Montreal reopens its training room to the public as of July 1, 2021. Certain health rules must however be respected, and the number of places is very limited. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to 2 months following the last course (videos expire on January 3rd, 2022).
The PgMP® Course is based on PMI’s The Standard for Program Management® – 4th Edition that focuses on:
- Learning about the PgMP® Standard
- Program Management Performance Domain:
- Strategic Program Management
- Program Life Cycle
- Management Benefits
- Stakeholder Management
The PgMP® Certification deals with a comprehensive journey. The training program helps, pivot a candidate’s career towards becoming a better project manager. The credential also benefits an individual to be better at strategizing project and further coordinating to provide excellent solutions for any given task or project.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: October 29, 2021, at 12 pm. After this date, you must contact us by phone to register.
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
LOCATION: The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 2 days before your course. The course will be broadcast with Zoom platform.
PMI OVOC Members
$1300 CAD + HST
$1500 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
Training PgMP Manual
- A training manual is included for all the participants registered to the course.
- All training material provided is available in French
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to the PMI International and the PMI-Montreal chapter, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI international & PMI-Montreal before registering to the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under ''membership'' and then ''become a member''. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal chapter before finalizing your transaction.
The Standard for Program Management - Fourth Edition
- The Standard for Program Management is not included in the price for the course but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. You do not need to bring it to the course. The downloaded version is free for the member and can be accessed on PMI.org under Library of Global Standards.
PgMP exam fees
- For the participants who are taking the PMP exam, please take note the exam cost is not included in the price of the preparation course. This is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process. Once accepted you must pay the fees: $800 USD for members, $1000 USD for non-members in order to have access to the exam schedule. You will have a full year and 3 attempts to succeed. If you need a second or a third attempt you must pay extra fees : $600US for members, $800US for non-members.
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
- Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
- Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
- PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.