Virtual PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Preparation Course
Get Your PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam Prep
Agile practices and principles offer a great benefit to a variety of industries and organizations, and many companies are now looking for agile project managers. With this shift to a more agile methodology in the workplace, the popularity of the PMI-ACP® certification is growing faster than ever. If you want to become a more versatile project manager, PMI OVOC has the most innovative courses and instructors available to become an agile certified practitioner as quickly as possible. Earn the required 21 contact hours through real-life scenarios, you will review Agile terminology and well-known practices, and leverage PMI's seven domains of practice to create a personalized self-study plan and increase the effectiveness of your exam preparation.
You Will Learn How To:
- Prepare for the PMI-ACP exam while completing the required 21 contact hours
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills addressed in the exam
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Practice for the exam with sample questions and exercises
This course is recognized by PMI for the 21 contact hours necessary to qualify to write the PMI-ACP Exam.
For complete details regarding the PMI-ACP eligibility requirements, please view the PMI-ACP Handbook.
Our Commitment to Quality
All classes and products offered by PMI OVOC are thoroughly reviewed to ensure quality and consistency. Content offered to students undergo continuous reviews and quality assessments.
ACP-PMI Certification Prerequisites:
- Twelve (12) months of general project experience within the last five (5) years. A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP.
- Eight (8) months of agile project experience within the last three (3) years. This requirement is in addition to the twelve (12) months of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices – This PMI-ACP Exam Prep Course will satisfy this requirement
Included Course Materials:
- 21 instructor-led contact hours and a certificate
- 90-day subscription to over 1000 exam practice questions
- Digital course pdf
Date and Time:
- Wednesday, October 12th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday, October 13th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday, October 14th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Early Bird Fee until October 7th, 2022 :
- PMI OVOC Members: $795 (plus 13% HST)
- Non-members $895 (plus 13% HST)
- Regular Fee until October 11th, 2022:
- PMI OVOC Members: $895 (plus 13% HST)
- Non-members $995 (plus 13% HST)
Please Note: Only PMI OVOC members are eligible for the discounted rate for the course. You can obtain your PMI and Chapter membership online at the PMI website.
Registration closes on Tuesday, October 11th.
It is no longer possible to register for this event