PMI Virtual Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Exam Prep course - 3 consecutive days
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
Our course not only meets the training hours required by PMI International, but it also actually prepare you for the CAPM certification exam.
FORMAT: Online only !!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A CAMERA AND A MICROPHONE, IN ORDER TO FULLY PARTICIPATE DURING THE COURSE IF YOU TAKE THE VIRTUAL FORMAT.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS: January 21st at noon. After this date, you must reach us by phone to register.
COURSE DATES: January 24, 25, 26, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST HOURS: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: The connection link with instructions will be provided by email approximately 1 day before the start of your course. This course is broadcast on the Zoom platform. The course is taught in live meeting mode.
RECORDING: Sessions are recorded as you go and can be viewed later up to two months after the end of the last class (videos expire March 26, 2022).
- Project Environnement
- PM Role
IMPORTANT: Preliminary steps
The week before the beginning of the class, you will receive an email with the introduction course and your course digital material. The day prior to your course you will receive a second email with the zoom link.
PMI OVOC Members
$600 CAD + HST
$800 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
Training CAPM Manual
- Our course material is exclusive to PMI-Montreal A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams is included. Digital manual only, no hardcopy available.
- All training material provided is only available in English.
PMP Simulation Questions
- Over 50 exclusives simulations questions are included in our material.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI & PMI-Montreal before registering for the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under 'membership' and then 'become a member'. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal before finalizing your transaction.
- The PMBoK is not included in the price for the course but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. You do not need to bring it to the course. The downloaded version is free for the member and can be accessed on PMI.org under the Library of Global Standards.
CAPM Exam Fees
- For those who are taking the CAPM exam. Please take note the exam cost is not included in the price of the preparation course. This is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process. Once accepted you must pay the fees: $225 USD for members, $300 USD for non-members in order to have access to the exam schedule. You will have a full year and 3 attempts to succeed. If you need a second or a third attempt you must pay extra fees: $150US for members, $200US for non-members.
This PMP preparation course goes uses the registration and video conferencing programs of PMI Montreal. Please see PMI Montreal's event policies below.
For courses offered online to participants in Québec: No refund or cancellation 10 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material. For online courses participants outside of Quebec, no refund 15 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material.
For general events offered by PMI-Montréal
5 working days before the event: 100% refund. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 working days before the event: no refund.
Substitution: There is no participant substitution allowed, except in the case of group corporate registrations.
Cancellation: PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any event that does not have sufficient participants. In this case, the full amount paid will be reimbursed.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.