PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) Bootcamp Exam Preparation Course (H02-2022)
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
FORMAT: Online or in person. Make your choice in the registration menu on the left.
Important: Classroom limited to 15 people, a recommendation from Canada Public Health
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to 2 months following the last course (videos expire on March 21st 2022).
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: January 14, 2022, at 12pm. After this date, you must reach us by phone to register.
COURSE DATES : January 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30AM to 4:30PM
FORMAT : Online
LOCATION: The web connection information will be provided by e-mail within 1 day before your course. The course will be broadcast using the Zoom platform.
Approximately a week before the course, a 2 hours video of the course introduction and the first section on ethics will be uploaded to your PMI-Montreal account under the 'my web conference' section. It is mandatory that all participants view this presentation before the first course. Please address all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: PRELIMINARY STEPS
The week before the beginning of the class, you will receive three emails that are essential to your preparation. Please read them carefully.
If you are completing the course remotely, you will have to complete four steps:
- Listen to the introductory course lasting about 2h
- Create your account with the digital key for the PMI Choice platform
- Save the 10 question quiz in your files in order to have it nearby when it is completed in class
- Note the Zoom link of the course
If you are completing the in-class course, you will have to complete two steps:
- Listen to the introductory course lasting about 2h
- Note the digital key for the PMI Choice platform
PMI OVOC Members
$1410 CAD + HST
$1670 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
Training PMP Manual
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practise exams are included.
- In-person: The notebook will be mailed to you before your first class for a $ 30 charge to cover shipping costs. You will also receive a key by email in order to obtain the digital version of the material. No hard copies are available at our offices.
- Online: You can ask to have the paper material version sent to your house. Just select this option when you subscribe to the course. You will be charged a delivery fee. You will also receive by e-mail the key to claim a PDF version prior to the course.
- All training material provided is only available in English.
PMP Simulation Questions
- Over 200 exclusive simulations questions are included in our material.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI & PMI-Montreal before registering for the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under 'membership' and then 'become a member'. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal before finalizing your transaction.
- The PMBoK is not included in the price for the course but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. You do not need to bring it to the course. The downloaded version is free for the member and can be accessed on PMI.org under the Library of Global Standards.
PMP Exam Fees
- For those who are taking the PMP exam. Please take note the exam cost is not included in the price of the preparation course. This is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process. Once accepted you must pay the fees: $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members in order to have access to the exam schedule. You will have a full year and 3 attempts to succeed. If you need a second or a third attempt you must pay extra fees: $275US for members, $375US for non-members.
This PMP preparation course goes uses the registration and video conferencing programs of PMI Montreal. Please see PMI Montreal's event policies below.
For courses offered online to participants in Québec: No refund or cancellation 10 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material. For online courses participants outside of Quebec, no refund 15 working days from the first course to allow for the expedition of the course material.
For general events offered by PMI-Montréal
5 working days before the event: 100% refund. Requests must be sent to email@example.com
4 working days before the event: no refund.
Substitution: There is no participant substitution allowed, except in the case of group corporate registrations.
Cancellation: PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any event that does not have sufficient participants. In this case, the full amount paid will be reimbursed.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.