PMI OVOC 2020 PMP Preparation Course - Evenings
Built around accelerated learning techniques and carefully designed learning materials, this intense, focused PMI OVOC PMP PREP training delivers a passing PMP® Exam. Becoming familiar with the format and type of questions on the PMP exam will allow you to be better prepared to succeed. This course was developed respecting with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth Edition.
Participants will learn valuable strategies and obtain tips for taking their exam and have the opportunity to put them into practice during this course. The workshop includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids. As part of the workshop, you will have access to a subscription for online exam questions and detailed solutions.
This course is recognized by PMI for the 35 contact hours necessary to qualify to write the PMP® Exam.
PMP Certification Prerequisite’s
Candidates applying for certification as Project Management Professionals must satisfy the educational and experiential requirements for one of the following categories listed below.
- (5) five years of project management experience
- 7,500 hours (minimum) leading and directing projects within the 5 process groups
- 35 contact hours – PMP Preparation Course
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
The number of hours on the experience verification Form(s) must total at least 4,500 hours and the project dates must indicate that the candidate has at least three (3) years of project management experience within the eight-year (8) period prior to the application. Candidates must indicate at least thirty-six (36) unique (non-overlapping) months of project management experience on the experience verification Form(s) to satisfy the three-year (3) requirement.
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or university equivalent)
- (3) three years of project management experience
- 4,500 hours (minimum) leading and directing projects within the 5 process groups
- 35 contact hours – PMP Preparation Course
The number of hours on the experience verification form(s) must total at least 7,500 hours and the project dates must indicate that the candidate has at least five (5) years of project management experience within the eight-year (8) period prior to the application. Candidates must indicate at least sixty (60) unique (non-overlapping) months of project management experience on the experience verification form(s) to satisfy the five-year (5) requirement.
For complete details regarding the PMP eligibility requirements, please view the PMP Handbook at www.PMI.org
Our Commitment to Quality
All classes and products offered by PMI OVOC are thoroughly reviewed to ensure quality and consistency. Content offered to students undergo continuous reviews and quality assessments.
Included Course Material
- 40 hours of instructor-led material
- 40 contact hours - Certificate
- 8-week subscription to over 1000 exam practice questions
- Course material
The course delivery includes 10 x 4-hour evenings from March 3 to May 5, 2020.
- Module 1 - Course Overview, Exam Overview, and Chapters 1-3 of PMBOK – Introduction of the Framework-PMBOK Version 6.0
- Module 2 - Project Integration Management (Chapter 4) – Process Flow, and Integration Management Processes
- Module 3 - Project Scope Management (Chapter 5)
- Module 4 - Project Schedule Management (Chapter 6)
- Module 5 – Project Cost Management (Chapter 7)
- Module 6 – Project Quality Management (Chapter 8)
- Module 7 – Project Resource Management (Chapter 9)
- Module 8 – Project Communications Management (Chapter 10)
- Module 9 – Project Stakeholders Management (Chapter 13)
- Module 10 – Project Risk Management (Chapter 11)
- Module 11 – Project Procurement Management (Chapter 12)
- Module 12 – Professional & Social Responsibility and Review
Modules 2-12 also include group discussion on sample exam questions.
Thursday, March 3, 2020, the doors will open each evening at 4:30 PM for sign-in. The course will begin promptly at 5:00 PM and will end at 9:00 PM.
Ottawa Conference and Event Centre
200 Coventry Road
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Complimentary underground parking is provided at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre. Underground parking is located on the right-hand side once you enter the parking lot from Coventry Road.
- Early Bird Fee - $1257.00 (plus 13% HST) - End February 11, 2020
- Regular Fee - $1470.00 (plus 13% HST) - End February 25, 2020
- Late Fee - $1675.00 (plus 13% HST) - Beginning February 26, 2020
*Please note-If registration is CLOSED, please contact Tina Hughes - PMI OVOC Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
It is no longer possible to register for this event