Project Management Pain Points and a Path Forward
About the Webinar
Historically, pain points have been used most frequently by business analysts or marketers to identify recurring problems, annoyances or other obstructions that may be inconveniencing their customers. In project management, many pain points have persisted over the years making it difficult to gain the true strategic value of projects. The undivided attention of company executives to the value promise of project management is now a must-have ingredient for extracting the future gains of project management.
What You Will Learn
· Understand how the journey of PM led to the set of pain points facing the project community today
· Identify the categories of pain points
· Learn how the complexities of projects contributed to scale of the pain points and acceptance of new delivery methodologies
· Describe the new types of metrics that enable integrating PM practices with business processes
· Explain what companies need to do to build the collaborative and transparent cultures to better tackle pain points
· Create a roadmap to look ahead and dismantle critical pain points
About the trainer: Dr. Al Zeitoun is a Future of Work, business optimization, and operational performance excellence thought leader with global experience in strategy execution. His experience encompasses leading organizations in delivering enterprise digital and business transformation; guiding fitting frameworks implementations; envisioning new business models and executing complex missions across diverse cultures globally, using his engineering insights, collaboration strengths, and empathy. In his current role with Siemens DI SW, Dr Zeitoun is responsible for driving the global program management practices, master plan governance, and enabling strategy transformation priorities. He is a also a senior leader, global trainer, and coach at International Institute of Learning (IIL).
It is no longer possible to register for this event