PMP Preparation Course - Friday English (A06-2022)
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
FORMAT: Online or in person. Make your choice in the registration menu on the left.
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to 2 months following the last course (videos expire on December 28th, 2022).
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: September 29th, 2022 at 12p.m. After this date, you must contact us by phone to register.
COURSE DATES: September 30, October 7- 14- 21- 28, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES: 8:30 AM to 16:30 PM
LOCATION: The web connection information will be provided by email within 1 day before your course. The course will be broadcast with the Zoom platform.
Approximately a week before the course, a 2-hour video of the course introduction and the first section on ethics will be uploaded in your PMI-Montreal account under the ''my webconferences'' section. It is mandatory that all participants view this presentation before the first course. Please address all questions to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: PRELIMINARY STEPS
The week before the beginning of the class, you will receive three emails that are essential to your preparation. Please read them carefully.
If you are completing the course remotely, you will have to complete four steps:
- Listen to the introductory course lasting about 2h
- Create your account with the digital key for the PMI Choice platform
- Save the 10 question quiz in your files in order to have it nearby when it is completed in class
- Note the Zoom link of the course
If you are completing the in-class course, you will have to complete two steps:
- Listen to the introductory course lasting about 2h
- Note the digital key for the PMI Choice platform
PMI OVOC Members
$1420 CAD + HST
$1680 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
PMP Simulations Questions
- Over 200 exclusives simulations questions are included in our material.
Training PMP Manual
- A training manual containing all the sections covered and practise exams is included.
- In-person: The notebook will be mailed to you before your first class for a fee of $ 35 to cover shipping costs. You will also receive a key by email in order to obtain the digital version of the material. No hardcopy is available at our offices.
- Online: You can ask to have the paper material version sent to your house. Just select this option when you subscribe to the course. You will be charged a delivery fee. You will also receive by e-mail the key to claim a PDF version prior to the course.
- All training material provided is only available in English.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI & PMI-Montreal before registering for the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under 'membership' and then 'become a member'. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal before finalizing your transaction.
PMP Exam Fees
- For those who are taking the PMP exam. Please take note the exam cost is not included in the price of the preparation course. This is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process. Once accepted you must pay the fees: $405 USD for members, $555 USD for non-members in order to have access to the exam schedule. You will have a full year and 3 attempts to succeed. If you need a second or a third attempt you must pay extra fees : $275US for members, $375US for non-members.
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
- Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
- Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
- PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.