PMI-RMP (RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL) Preparation Course
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
The PMI-RMP® certification is designed for professionals who want to become experts in risk management.
To be eligible for the exam, you must meet one of the two following requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent, specifically 3,000 hours of experience in project management and 30 hours of formal risk management training.
2. Diploma of college studies (DEC) or high school diploma, or equivalent, specifically 4,500 hours of experience in project management and 40 hours of formal risk management training.
TRAINING COURSE INFORMATION
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A CAMERA AND A MICROPHONE, IN ORDER TO FULLY PARTICIPATE DURING THE TRAINING, EVERYTHING WILL TAKE PLACE IN ZOOM MEETING MODE.
Instructor: Carl Gilbert ing. MGP PMP SPC PSMIII DASSM ACP RMP PfMP OPM3 A/C CMO
Deadline for registrations: November 11 2022 at noon. After this date, you must contact us by phone to register.
Course dates: November 14-15, 2022
Live Stream Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Web login with instructions will be provided via email approximately 1 day before your course starts. This course is broadcast on the Zoom platform.
- Risk Communication
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response
- Risk Gouvernance
PMI OVOC Members
$1000 CAD + HST
$1150 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
PMI-RMP Training Manual
- The PMI-RMP training manual is included for all participants registered for the course. The manual contains the material that will be covered during the lessons as well as practice questions and simulation exam.
Preparation Material Language
- It is important to note that the training material provided is in English only to facilitate the learning of international project management terminology.
The Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects Manual
- The Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects manual is not included in the price of the course. It is essential that all participants obtain this manual which is available on the PMI Library of Global Standards website. PMI members can download it for free. We strongly suggest that all participants read the manual before the course, but it is not necessary to have it with you during class.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to the PMI International and the PMI-Montreal chapter, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI international & PMI-Montreal before registering to the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under ''membership'' and then ''become a member''. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal chapter before finalizing your transaction.
PMI-RMP exam fees
- The exam fees are not included in the course cost. The process of applying for the exam must be done individually through the PMI.org site. The cost of the PMI-RMP exam is US $ 520 for members or US $ 670 for non-members. A participant has three chances to pass the exam during their year of eligibility. The cost for the second and third attempt is US $ 335 for members and US $ 435 for non-members each. The payment of the exam fee is made directly to PMI.org.
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
- Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
- Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
- PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.