PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner - Preparation Course
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
IMPORTANT: This course is 100% virtual. A camera and microphone will be needed by all participants to attend this course.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP® can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
To apply for the PMI-ACP® exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
SESSION DATES: July 20, 21, 22, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES: 8:30am to 4:30pm
FORMAT: Online. The sessions are recorded and can be viewed at a later date for two months.
LOCATION: a Zoom link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the course.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 19, 2022 at 12 p.m. (noon). After this date, please contact us by phone
IMPORTANT: PRELIMINARY STEPS
One week before the course begins, an introductory video on ethics will be uploaded to your PMI-Montréal account in the “My Web Conferences” section. You must watch this presentation before your first session (allow 2 hours). For any questions: email@example.com.
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
PMI OVOC Members
$1275 CAD + HST
$1425 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
PMI-ACP Training Manual
- The PMI-ACP training manual is included in the course. It is available only in English and contains all course material, practice questions and simulation exams. The manual will be mailed to you at a cost of $30 (shipping fees). You can also request the manual at your own expense for the online course. In addition, you will receive a key by email giving you access to the digital version. Note that the training manual is not available at our office.
PMI-ACP Exam Prep Manual
- The PMI-ACP Exam Prep manual is included for all participants registered for the course. This additional manual contains material that will be covered in class as well as exercises and review questions.
- It is important to note that the provided training material is in English only to facilitate learning of international project management terminology.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership in PMI and PMI-Montréal is not required to take the course, but registering lets you benefit from a very attractive member discount when you register for the PMI-ACP preparation course. Go to « Become a member » for more information.
Agile Practice Guide Manual
- The Agile Practice Guide manual is not included in the course price. However, all students must obtain the latest edition from the PMI Library of Global Standards site. PMI members can download the manual free of charge.
PMI-ACP Exam Fees
- The exam fees are not included in the course cost. The process of applying for the exam must be done individually through the PMI.org website. The cost of the PMI-ACP exam is US$435 for members or US$495 for non-members. A participant has three chances to pass the exam during their year of eligibility. The cost for the second and third attempt is US$335 for members and US$395 for non-members each. The payment of the exam fee is made directly to PMI.org.
This PMP preparation course goes uses the registration and video conferencing programs of PMI Montreal. Please see PMI Montreal's event policies below.
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
- Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
- Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
- PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.