CAPM Preparation Course (02-2022) - French - ONLINE
Registration for this event is through the PMI Montreal website
See registration link below
Our course not only meets the training hours required by PMI International, but it will also aprepare you for the CAPM certification exam.
FORMAT: Online only !!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A CAMERA AND A MICROPHONE, IN ORDER TO FULLY PARTICIPATE DURING THE COURSE IF YOU TAKE THE VIRTUAL FORMAT.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS: September 23, 2022 at noon. After this date, you must reach us by phone to register.
COURSE DATES: September 26, October 3rd and 10, 2022
LIVE BROADCAST HOURS: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: The connection link with instructions will be provided by email approximately 1 day before the start of your course. This course is broadcast on the Zoom platform. The course is taught in live meeting mode.
RECORDING: Sessions are recorded as you go and can be viewed later up to two months after the end of the last class (videos expire December 6, 2022).
- Project Environnement
- PM Role
IMPORTANT: Preliminary steps
The week before the beginning of the class, you will receive an email with the introduction course and your course digital material. The day prior to your course you will receive a second email with the zoom link.
PMI OVOC Members
$610 CAD + HST
$810 CAD + HST
How to Register:
- Promo Code:
- PMI OVOC Members: PMIOVOC22
- Non-Members: PMIOVOC22
- Visit the PMI Montreal event to register. You MUST use the above codes when registering.
- When you reach the Login page, if you are not a PMI Montreal member, click on the "Sign-Up" tab to continue your registration.
Training CAPM Manual
- Our course material is exclusive to PMI-Montreal A training manual containing all the sections covered and practice exams is included. Digital manual only, no hardcopy available.
- All training material provided is only available in English.
PMP Simulation Questions
- Over 50 exclusives simulations questions are included in our material.
Membership PMI & PMI-Montreal
- Membership to PMI and PMI-Montreal, $129 USD and $30 USD respectively, are not included. You must become a member of both PMI & PMI-Montreal before registering for the preparation course in order to have the rebate apply. Simply go to www.pmi.org and go under 'membership' and then 'become a member'. Make sure you also select PMI-Montreal before finalizing your transaction.
- The PMBoK is not included in the price for the course but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. You do not need to bring it to the course. The downloaded version is free for the member and can be accessed on PMI.org under the Library of Global Standards.
CAPM Exam Fees
- For those who are taking the CAPM exam. Please take note the exam cost is not included in the price of the preparation course. This is an individual process and all applicants must go through the PMI application process. Once accepted you must pay the fees: $225 USD for members, $300 USD for non-members in order to have access to the exam schedule. You will have a full year and 3 attempts to succeed. If you need a second or a third attempt you must pay extra fees: $150US for members, $200US for non-members.
This PMP preparation course goes uses the registration and video conferencing programs of PMI Montreal. Please see PMI Montreal's event policies below.
Distance learning courses in Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 10 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
Distance learning courses outside Quebec: no refunds or cancellations within 15 working days before the first session to allow for shipping of materials.
- Refundable in full five working days or more prior to the first session. Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds four business days or less before the first session.
- Substitution of a participant is not permitted except for group registrations.
- PMI-Montréal reserves the right to cancel any training should enrolment be insufficient. In this case, the entire registration fee will be refunded.
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at email@example.com.