PMI-ACP Preparation Course
The course is offered as a live broadcast. The videos will be saved as the course progresses and you will have access to these recordings for up to two months following the last course (videos expire on September 21st, 2023). If you use agile practices in your projects, or your organization is adopting agile approaches to project management, the PMI-ACP® certification may be right for you. The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
DATES : July 19, 20, 21, 2023
LIVE BROADCAST TIMES : 8:30am to 4:30pm (UTC-4)
FORMAT : Online
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 18th at noon. After this time frame, please contact us by phone.
LOCATION : The web connection information will be provided 2 days before the first course. The platform will be accessible with an internet connection.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP® can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offering
To apply for the PMI-ACP® exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 2,000 hours of project management experience, within the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of agile project management experience, within the last three years
- 21 hours of training in agile practices * the course offered by PMI-Montreal fulfills this requirement
- Agile Tools and Techniques
- Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Simulation exam
Photography & Filming Disclaimer
There will be times that photographs, audio, and video are captured during PMI OVOC events. By registering for these events, attendees hereby grant PMI OVOC and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them, and distribute (both now and in the future) the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes.
You may request to cancel your registration for a refund minus a $20 administration fee, up to 8 business days before the date and time of the event. Cancellation requests made within 7 business days of the event date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer. When you register for a PMI OVOC event, you agree to these terms. Please contact the Registrar for all cancellations and refunds, or if the registration has been closed.
Send an email to the PMI OVOC Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.