19 May 2021 at 07:50PM
Introduction of the 2021/22 Board Of Directors
Here is the list of the new chapter board that takes effect on 1 June 2021
- President - Nadine Fortin
- Secretary - Kerry Campbell
- Treasurer - Marie-Eve Belzile
- VP Marketing - Francine Durivage
- VP Partnerships and Outreach - Daria Alshehabi
- VP Membership - Jennifer Read
- VP Professional Development - Gayathri Singh
- VP Programs - Muhammed Saeed (Saeed)
- VP Sponsorship - Petra Hudokva
- VP @ Large (Responsible for Mentoring) - Zara Palevani
- VP @ Large - Parth Shah (Appointment due to a resignation)
Laura Paul and Violeta Samadrzic are leaving the Board at the completion of their two-year terms. I would like to thank them for their contribution; they will both be missed. Laura was instrumental in getting the Marketing Portfolio up and running. Violeta saw our Sponsorship Portfolio through a difficult year when Sponsorship opportunities were difficult to obtain as a result of COVD 19. I would also like to thank the Board of Directors for the support that they have given me over my years as President. Nadine will do a tremendous job and is well-prepared to continue to move our Chapter forward.
Biographies of the new Board members will be up on the web-site on June 1st. I look forward to connecting with you all as VP Membership during the next year. The health and vitality of a PMI Chapter depends on active member participation, and I am grateful for the high level of engagement I have witnessed from our membership. I want to thank all of our past and present volunteers and contractors for their support of PMI OVOC and the Board of Directors.
As President, I have been privileged to work with so many dedicated and enthusiastic members of the PMI community over the past four years, and I look forward to serving you in my next roles.
President (until 1 June 2021)
VP Membership (Starting 1 June 2021)
Past President (Starting 1 June 2021)