Better Conversations = Better Projects
Did you know that according to a Stanford University study, nine out of ten conversations miss their mark?
As Project Managers, we spend 80-90% of our time communicating with team members and stakeholders. At times, our communication may be misunderstood. This can have a critical impact on projects and outcomes, not to mention critical relationships.
Take the next step towards better conversations, sign up for this webinar and learn how to:
- Be more aware of filters that stop you from being “in-sync” with other members of your team.
- Pay attention to crucial dynamics, ensuring conversations are more productive and creative.
- Equip yourself with tools to understand (and correct) factors that stop your team from functioning at its best.
Delivering Complex Tech Government Projects
Have You ever jumped from an airplane?
The journey of delivering a complex project in government can sometimes feel just like that. Join us, and gain an insight into how public sector projects are uniquely complex and how you can position yourself for success. We will focus on a real-life example of a decade long project with multiple failures, as well as its thrilling turn around.
- Actionable tips that can be used by those who are managing complex projects.
- Enhanced professional knowledge around driving large & complex transformation.
- Insights into complexities and challenges specific to government technology-focused projects.
Effective PM Communication
Did you know, the majority of Project Managers agree that effective communication is the most critical success factor in project management? (55% of PM’s, according to PMI Pulse Research)
Have you ever had a communication breakdown with project team members or stakeholders, limiting the success of your project or program? Unfortunately for many, we have witnessed projects fail or be negatively impacted due to ineffective communication styles of the team involved. As we work through our increasingly ‘virtual’ reality (with increasing online-only interactions), a whole new set of communication challenges have presented themselves – and without some guidance, they can be increasingly difficult to navigate.
Sign up for this session and discover how to improve your communication style by:
- Identifying how to speak effectively with stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and senior management.
- Learning how to effectively manage issue escalation, especially when working remotely.
- Discovering how to reduce unproductive emails, memos, and reports.
- Complete a self-assessment, to better understand your personal communication style