Better Conversations = Better Projects
Did you know that according to a Stanford University study, nine out of ten conversations miss their mark?
As Project Managers, we spend 80-90% of our time communicating with team members and stakeholders. At times, our communication may be misunderstood. This can have a critical impact on projects and outcomes, not to mention critical relationships.
Take the next step towards better conversations, sign up for this webinar and learn how to:
- Be more aware of filters that stop you from being “in-sync” with other members of your team.
- Pay attention to crucial dynamics, ensuring conversations are more productive and creative.
- Equip yourself with tools to understand (and correct) factors that stop your team from functioning at its best.
Delivering Complex Tech Government Projects
Have You ever jumped from an airplane?
The journey of delivering a complex project in government can sometimes feel just like that. Join us, and gain an insight into how public sector projects are uniquely complex and how you can position yourself for success. We will focus on a real-life example of a decade long project with multiple failures, as well as its thrilling turn around.
- Actionable tips that can be used by those who are managing complex projects.
- Enhanced professional knowledge around driving large & complex transformation.
- Insights into complexities and challenges specific to government technology-focused projects.