“Promote Project Management Excellence.”
The Ottawa Valley Outaouais Chapter (OVOC) is a chartered Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a non-profit, professional organization dedicated to promoting Project Management to organizations and individuals in the Ottawa Valley/Outaouais region.
The Chapter, founded in 1985, promotes project management professionalism, training, education and networking opportunities in the Ottawa-Outaouais area with the following activities:
- Project management associated presentations via programs;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preparation;
- Specific interest groups (SIGs);
- Delivery of PMI services to members (Newsletters, Website, Mentoring, etc.);
- Support to participation in local and international symposiums;