PMI OVOC is one of the largest PM chapters in Canada and a consistent top performing chapter globally.
Our main objective is to ensure that we are advancing our members in the profession of Project Management and enhancing their skills to better serve their working communities.
Being a non-profit organization, PMI OVOC turns to its membership for support in the continuous advancement of the profession.
President’s 5 Point Work Plan
- Increase the value of OVOC products and services to its members;
- Increase the profile and visibility of OVOC in the region and in Canada;
- Foster strategic partnerships and alliances to assist in our goals;
- Increase engagement of our membership to improve our opportunities for success;
- Continually improve Board operations and practices.